2020 – SAP Fiori: Design, Develop and Deploy Course
2019 – PMI Project Management Course
2016 – CEH Ethical Hacking Certification
2015 – IOS Application Development Course Completion Certificate – Bahcesehir University Wissen Akademie
2013 – SAP Certified Application – Business Intelligence with SAP Netweaver 7.0
2012 – SAP Certified Development Associate – ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0
IT/SAP Lead, ABAP Developer
Over 12 years of IT experiences, worked with different platforms, 10 years dedicated to SAP ERP, including 6 years in developing ABAP and BW and last 6 years in full cycle implementation mission critical SAP/IT projects at multilocation companies. Expertise in developing ABAP, business process optimization, problem solving and implementing SAP/IT projects. Lifelong learner, curious, motivated by challenges, very active and well-coordinated professional with the ability to adapt rapidly changing business needs.
2020 – SAP Fiori: Design, Develop and Deploy Course
Baker Tilly Gureli, Istanbul, Turkey 2017 – 2019
One of the top five independent audit firms in Turkey over thirty-five years.
- Mentored three-person development team and two-person help desk technician.
- Executed quarter/annual performance reviews of teams and addressed areas of improvement.
- Directed test, analyze and implementation of new appliance, software and applications.
- Coordinated employees’ performance evaluation, expense tracking and finance budget forecast projects.
- Collaborated with staff and consultants to redesign and improve Computer Audit Programme (CAP) functionality.
- Remodeled CAP development lifecycle to enhance productivity, save time and money up to %60.
- Trained users for the new functionalities in CAP.
- Created proactive business solutions and boosted staff productivity.
- Resolved 300 staffs’ technical and software issues.
- Established JIRA/Confluence and systematized help desk requests, consultants and team member task management.
- Implemented IT Inventory and PRTG systems and launched internal/external audit process.
Ortadogu Energy, Istanbul, Turkey 2014 – 2017
One of the Europe’s largest renewable energy production firm in five plants.
- Managed all IT projects; prepared and established budgets, priority list, risk management parameters and ensured that all deadlines and timetables are consistently met.
- Built an IT team of three technicians.
- Counseled to SAP consultants and 3 business analysts for technical issues.
- Accomplished electronic bank statement (MT940) implementation project and improved finance team member’s workforce efficiency up to 40%.
- Cooperated with departments leaders to analyze business needs and created proactive solutions in SAP.
- Created permanent solutions for repetitive problems towards the SAP’s operation and functionality.
- Developed energy production report with ABAP queries.
- Managed vendors, customers, banks and general ledger accounts master data in SAP
- Measured SAP systems health-check and performance through SolMan Early Watch Alert reports.
- Generated authorization schemes, roles and profiles for SAP.
- Implemented numerous OSS Notes in order to improve SAP system’s performance and functionality.
- Maximized JIRA/Confluence performance by building new workflows, add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Reis Makina, Istanbul, Turkey 2013 – 2014
One of the biggest import/export firm with its rich product range up to 20K in Turkey over sixty years.
Started as a software developer then worked as an ABAP developer and promoted to the SAP lead.
- Collaborated with SAP consultants, departments’ key users and managers for continuous improvement.
- Managed CS module implementation project and went to live in five months.
- Trained users on new developed programs, reports, enhancements, implementations.
- Conducted periodic operations such as; opening-closing finance period, balance carry forward, document’s number ranges, create-achieve vendor-customer-material and FI documents, user operations in SAP and Portal etc.
SAP Abap Developer
Reis Makina, Istanbul, Turkey 2007 – 2013
- Developed, tested and deployed RICEF objects to meet project goals.
- Assisted problem fixes, change request, enhancements, new functionality and reduced annual support cost by % 70 from $40K to $9K.
- Developed Remote Function Calls (RFC) for the portal web application in which customers could create/view sales, view stocks, track order’s status, show balance details and download invoice.
- Generated LSMW to upload customer, vendor and material master data from legacy system to SAP.
- Created Smartforms for quotation, sales order, delivery, invoice, purchase order and goods movement.
- Developed ALV reports and optimized ALV report codes and maximized performance by %93, reduced report running times from sixteen hours to less than one hour.
- Enhanced User-Exits in SD and MM for e-invoice regulation, customer loyalty project, stock and price control.
- Implemented Enhancements to display custom values and calculations in SAP standard reports.
- Automated background program which reported open invoices, out of stock goods to customer representative.
- Responsible for BEx Queries and Info Cubes periodic control to validate data consistency from SAP to BW.
- Created authorization roles and profiles by using SU53, SU24 and authorization trace.
- Developed C# application with SAP .net connector for warehouse staff to check goods quantity and locations in the warehouse.